Australia's leading construction, architecture and infrastructure expo prepares for its best event yet in March 2020.
Sydney Build is part of Oliver Kinross's Build Series, which also takes place in London, Chicago and New York. First launched in 2016, the expo is dedicated entirely to building and construction opportunities in Sydney and its surrounding regions.
Across the span of two days, the event brings together thousands of construction professionals, architects, engineers, designers, developers and government representatives. In addition to boasting over 350 exhibitors, Sydney Build – like its overseas counterparts – prides itself on being content-driven. Three hundred top-level speakers from across the industry will take part in informative CPD accredited presentations, themed into 20 free-to-attend summits:
- Contractors and subcontractors summit
- Architecture and design summit
- Digital transformation summit
- Disruptive technology summit
- The BIM summit
- Construction outlook: forecasts and tenders
- Reconciliation in construction
- Modular and prefab summit
- Women in construction summit
- Sustainable construction summit
- Fire and safety summit
- Non-conformance and defects summit
- HVAC and facilities management summit
- Property management summit
- Sydney metro and rail summit
- Sydney transport and roads summit
- The government policy summit
- The asset management summit
- The engineers summit, and
- The new infrastructure summit.
Sydney Build Expo capitalises on the strong economy and high-levels of inward migration which currently make Sydney one of the best performing construction industries in the world. The main objective of the expo is to provide the best opportunity for professionals to get together to discuss past, present and future projects. The event enables the industry to educate itself and provides the perfect marketing tool for companies looking to stand out within the competitive construction industry.
As Sydney Build Expo is led by education and training, we hope that guests will find opportunities to approach the booming Sydney construction industry from new angles. More importantly, we hope that our attendees can build lasting relationships within the industry, because we passionately believe in the growth potential of Australia.
Sydney Build Expo runs March 19 and 20, 2020 from 9:00am to 5:30pm each day.
Halls 5-7, Level 4
International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney)
14 Darling Dr, Sydney